ADSM-L

Re: Looking for Help/Alternatives/Suggestions/Ideas

2003-04-08 11:39:51
Subject: Re: Looking for Help/Alternatives/Suggestions/Ideas
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:39:26 -0400
While I appreciate the suggestions, the biggest issue is, as always,

Each additional client license costs $5 per month.

I don't have a spare terabyte lying around to do DR testing for 1-server.

Thanks for the suggestions. We will look into the issue of multiple backup
ID/streams, while we are looking into moving this node to an AIX based TSM
server !

"Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
04/08/2003 08:43 AM