ADSM-L

Re: Looking for Help/Alternatives/Suggestions/Ideas

2003-04-08 08:58:09
Subject: Re: Looking for Help/Alternatives/Suggestions/Ideas
From: "Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 08:57:28 -0400
Whoops.....Response below meant to go to an internal address not as a reply
to the list. None the less still like the idea of breaking up some of our
bigger machines into smaller "bite size" chunks.

We also struggle with restore elapsed run times due to the number of objects
much more than the amount of storage involved.

We have already starting using resourceutilization and journaling (on the
backup side). Better but still not good enough.

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin EIS
Orlando Fla.
321-235-1203