ADSM-L

Re: HELP!!! EMERGENCY!!!

2003-04-04 17:15:41
Subject: Re: HELP!!! EMERGENCY!!!
From: Neil Schofield <neil.schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 23:13:21 +0100
Joni

If you have any processes using server-to-server communications running
concurrently with the backups, try cancelling the processes. This in itself
will probably not free things up but if you then try cancel all the
sessions created by the server-to-server communications, things may resume.
You may have to do this on both source and destination servers.

Worked for me in the past on 3.7 and 4.2.

Regards
Neil Schofield

Visit our web site to find out about our award winning
Cool Schools community campaign at
http://www.yorkshirewater.com/yorkshirewater/schools.html
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Yorkshire Water Services Limited
Registered Office Western House Halifax Road Bradford BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682