ADSM-L

Re: problem with a su script

2003-04-02 10:04:20
Subject: Re: problem with a su script
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:02:56 -0500
make sure ur not logged into the system in the same shell which started the
tsm scheduler when the backup runs if it's started by the tsm scheduler of
course. Setup the "COMMAND"s schedule to execute on the tsm server side,
then goto the client system and restart the client scheduler (dsmc sched)
or managed services (dsmcad) and log completely out of the system and just
watch it run from the TSM server side with: "q sess".

--Justin Richard Bleistein
Unix/TSM Systems Administrator (Sungard eSourcing)
Desk: (856) 566 - 3600
Cell:    (856) 912 - 0861
Email: justin.bleistein AT sungard DOT com

                      "Conko, Steven"
                      <sconko AT ADT DOT COM>         To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          cc:
                      Dist Stor                Subject:  Re: problem with a su
script
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      04/02/2003 09:48
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

we couldnt get it to work with the -c ... most all servers work fine
without
it.