ADSM-L

cluster archive/retrieve

2003-04-02 08:34:42
Subject: cluster archive/retrieve
From: Jan-Frode Myklebust <janfrode AT PARALLAB.UIB DOT NO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:34:13 +0200
I have master:/export/filesystem NFS exported to several client nodes
who all NFS mount it as master:/net/filesystem/. And I would want to let
the users archive and retrieve files in this filesystem on any of the
client nodes.

i.e. the users wants to be able to execute:

        dsmc archive /net/filesystem/fileXX

on any of the nodes, and also restore this file on any of the nodes:

        dsmc retrieve /net/filesystem/fileXX

Could anybody give me a hint on to how to achieve this?

  -jf