ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1 Client Install on Sun Solaris - Help Please

2003-03-27 11:08:15
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1 Client Install on Sun Solaris - Help Please
From: "Conko, Steven" <sconko AT ADT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:07:26 -0700
The README files are usually pretty idiot proof provided the idiot reads
them. What version of Solaris are you running? I had a problem installing on
a Solaris 5.7 and 5.8 client because it required certain patches to be
installed from Sun for the libraries. Again, that would show up in the
README.

Steve