ADSM-L

Re: Archive objects from Tsm API not displayed in GUI client - mk sysb

2003-03-25 09:51:58
Subject: Re: Archive objects from Tsm API not displayed in GUI client - mk sysb
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:50:58 +0100
Thanks Richard for the GUI limitation.

About the retrieve of the mksysb, let say server A is down.

- first we retrieve the stored mksysb from A onto server B,
- then declare a NIM client for the server A,
- then bootp on server A (the retrieve mksysb is used).

Thats all ! no more mksysb going first to a central server via NFS (slow)!

Yours

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                Information Technology
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 703 30 17   local
UBS-Nestec, Bussigny
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
        and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.