ADSM-L

Re: File scan takes ages during backup

2003-03-25 02:58:55
Subject: Re: File scan takes ages during backup
From: "Tuyl Adrie, A.C. van" <Adrie.vanTuyl AT ORANJEWOUD DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:58:08 +0100
Correct me if I am wrong, but:
standard filter setting is 0x00000117
IBM support asked you to change it to 0x00000113
So, attribute changes (0x00000004) are now not notified...
Is this due to a virus checking application?

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
postmaster AT oranjewoud DOT nl
This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been checked by
McAfee Groupshield for the presence of computer viruses.