ADSM-L

Re: notes restore

2003-03-24 15:00:59
Subject: Re: notes restore
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:01:59 -0500
Joe,

Do you mean Domino?  (The old Notes client is no longer supported.)
Are you using Data Protection for Domino?
What version of Data Protection for Domino are you running?
What version of the Domino server are you running?
What error are you getting on the restore?
What platform are you running?
What syntax are you using for the restore?

In order to help, the list readers need to know more info.

Thanks,

Del