ADSM-L

UNSUBSCRIBE

2003-03-24 10:58:24
Subject: UNSUBSCRIBE
From: Bruno Raymond <bruno.raymond AT ETINET DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:51:21 -0500
Bruno
x135

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Raibeck [mailto:storman AT US.IBM DOT COM]
Sent: March 24, 2003 10:34 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: Re: File scan takes ages during backup

This is also documented in the client manual, in the appendix that deals
with configuring the journal service.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

"Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT lmco DOT com>
03/24/2003 08:12