ADSM-L

tdp/backint and compression

2003-03-20 02:05:29
Subject: tdp/backint and compression
From: "Van Ruler, Ruud R SITI-ITDGE41" <ruud.vanruler AT SHELL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 07:59:37 +0100
Hi

I have specified "report 2" in my .utl file to find out more about
compression rates.
When I checked the concerning .anf file I could not find anything regarding
compression !!!?

the manual says:
If set to 2, Tivoli Data Protection for R/3 generates an
additional summary report containing detailed backup/restore
performance statistics. This summary is displayed at the end
of the whole run. The output is sent to stdout, which is
normally the console.

The output is sent to stdout !!!!????
How can I redirect this output to a file ?

Ruud van Ruler, Shell Information Technology International B.V.   - DSES-7
SAP R/3 Alliance Technical Support
ITDSES-6 Technical Information and Links page: http://pat0006/shell.htm
Room 1A/G03
Dokter van Zeelandstraat 1, 2285 BD Leidschendam NL
Tel : +31 (0)70 - 3034644, Fax 4011, Mobile +31 (0)6-55127646

Email Internet: ruud.vanruler AT shell DOT com
                        rvanruler AT hotmail DOT com