ADSM-L

select statement

2003-03-19 10:11:52
Subject: select statement
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:09:13 -0500
Hello,

I am trying to do a select statement that queries events for only the
client backup schedules.  I received the following command from a fellow
user:

select node_name , scheduled_start , schedule_name , status from events

I tried to customize this command and I am receiving no output when I know
that there is.  Is there any suggestions?

Here is what I am trying to do:

I want to select all nodes that begin with HMCH* and HMPG* for the past
day.  I tried the following command and received no results.  Is my syntax
wrong?  Thanks!!!

select node_name, scheduled_start, schedule_name, status from events where
node_name like 'HMCH%,HMPG%' and scheduled_start > current_timestamp - 1
day order by node_name

Also, is there any way to shorten the current_timestamp to get rid of the
ssssss?  Thanks again!

Joni Moyer
Systems Programmer
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com