ADSM-L

Re: Two retention requirements on one box..

2003-03-18 09:44:52
Subject: Re: Two retention requirements on one box..
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 07:44:05 -0700
The TSM administrator will need to create a management class (and, of
course, copygroup) with the desired retention settings. Then in the client
options file, add the following INCLUDE statement:

   INCLUDE F:\DIVISION\...\* yourmgmtclassname

("yourmgmtclassname" is the name of the management class you just
created.)

For further information, see the client manual, Chapter 2 "Configuring
Storage Manager", section "Creating an include-exclude list (optional)".

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Kelli Jones <JONESK AT CO.CHESTERFIELD.VA DOT US>
03/18/2003 07:18