ADSM-L

Re: Netware6 Cluster problem

2003-03-18 09:20:34
Subject: Re: Netware6 Cluster problem
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:19:21 -0500
Odd-Magne,

If it's really the clustnode parm causing the client to fail then you should
definitely open a ticket with support. I've not seen that problem before, what
kind of failure message do you get?

As I mentioned, I would try the password generate parm also, it works in our
environment.

Jim

--
Jim Kirkman