ADSM-L

Re: Fragmented Database Question 2

2003-03-18 05:01:16
Subject: Re: Fragmented Database Question 2
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:00:30 +0100
Roger,

I once got the information that it's good to leave 16 MB unused in the TSM
DB for easing any select command you may send via admin client...

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                Information Technology
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 703 30 17   local
UBS-Nestec, Bussigny
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
        and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.