ADSM-L

Re: can a mgmtclass be specified for "SYSTEM OBJECT" sysfiles?

2003-03-17 09:59:21
Subject: Re: can a mgmtclass be specified for "SYSTEM OBJECT" sysfiles?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:58:37 -0700
Hi Jim,

As Zlatko pointed out, you have to specify:

   INCLUDE.SYSTEMOBJECT ALL yourmgmtclassname

I'm not sure whether that answers your question entirely, but if it
doesn't, then if you could explain how you want to manage the
systemobject, then that would help.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

James R Owen <Jim.Owen AT YALE DOT EDU>
03/14/2003 15:25