ADSM-L

Lost a TSM server...need to reinstall TSM wondering if I can inst all...

2003-03-12 10:40:25
Subject: Lost a TSM server...need to reinstall TSM wondering if I can inst all...
From: George Hagopian <GHagopian AT ICTGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:40:05 -0500
Greetings all!!

This aix box has been backed up in a funky way...just an app was backed up
via TSM none of the OS stuff
Ok here's the scoop. I lost the rootvg and the image backups are worth
nothing. Good side is the TSM database was not touched.
The version server I had was 4.3.0 or 4.2.0 (can't remember). I'd like to
install TSM 5 on this box (AIX 5.1) but will it see the database ok, even
though it is not an upgrade to 5.1?

Thanks...I hope I didn't confuse everyone too much today
George Hagopian