ADSM-L

Re: Looking for a manual

2003-03-11 19:42:12
Subject: Re: Looking for a manual
From: Joerg Pohlmann <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:41:05 -0800
Eric, go to www.tivoli.com/tsm - click on Library on the left-hand side,
then click on Product Manuals, then scroll to Tivoli Data Protection for
R3 and click on the link, then click on Version 3.2 (NB - 2 levels old),
then right-click on the Installation and User's Guide pdf icon to save
as...

Joerg Pohlmann
604-535-0452

"Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
2003-03-11 06:43