ADSM-L

IBK TSM graphing website

2003-03-10 22:36:35
Subject: IBK TSM graphing website
From: Steven Pemberton <stevep AT IBK.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:43:54 +1100
Folks,

I'd like to announce a new TSM reporting website I've created. It's free for
all to use, though you will need to register an account to use the online
graphing tools.

http://ibktsm.dyndns.org:81

Currently it can convert TSM summary and client accounting logs into
"MS-Project" style gannt charts. It's still a work-in-progress, but gives a
useful view of your TSM server's performance. I'm planning to add new
features as time permits.

For a sample of the output see http://ibktsm.dyndns.org:81/sample/summary.png

Please be patient if you upload a large log file, although the cgi script is
fast, your browser may time-out waiting for the upload to complete. You can
speed the upload by first compressing you log file with winzip, gzip, etc.
Also, consider limiting your upload to only the period you are interested in
graphing.

Please e-mail me directly with any feedback, suggestions, or problems.

Regards,
Steven P.

PS/ The website will probably move to http://www.ibk.com.au in the near
future.

--
Steven Pemberton                                      Mobile: +61 4 1833 5136
Innovative Business Knowledge                   Office: +61 3 9820 5811