ADSM-L

Re: TSM crash with: ANR9999D

2003-03-10 14:20:28
Subject: Re: TSM crash with: ANR9999D
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:17:57 -0700
Is Dr. Watson configured as the Windows 2000 default debugger (most likely
it is)? If so, look in the Dr. Watson log file (drwtsn32.log) and find the
exception that corresponds to the date and time stamp shown the Windows
event log record. There should be a stack trace; what does it look like?

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Chris Murphy <cmurphy AT IDL.STATE.ID DOT US>
03/10/2003 12:12