ADSM-L

Re: Admin schedules

2003-03-10 14:02:10
Subject: Re: Admin schedules
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:01:12 -0700
Can you provide a little more information about the problem? For example,
what makes you say that the migration started as a result of the Admin
schedule? Does the activity log actually show the schedule being run? What
does the definition of this schedule look like (output from Q SCH F=D for
this schedule)? I would think it more likely that backups just filled the
storage pool past the high migration theshold, so migration started on its
own.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Tommy Templeton <tommy.templeton AT MMRS.STATE.MS DOT US>
03/10/2003 11:23