ADSM-L

Re: dsmc incr -domain="systemobject -c: -d: -e:"

2003-03-07 14:23:11
Subject: Re: dsmc incr -domain="systemobject -c: -d: -e:"
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 12:21:11 -0700
Unfortunately system objects are backed up via the BACKUP SYSTEMOBJECT
command, for which no scheduler action exists (i.e. on the server, there
is no DEFINE SCHEDULE domain schedname ACTION=BACKUP ...etc. command.

Your third idea is promising, but I don't like the "crash" part. What
specifically crashes? If you haven't reported this to IBM, then you
should, so we can diagnose and fix.

At the same time, is it really coded as you wrote? In which case, you have
"-c" instead of "-c:". Perhaps that will get past the crash?

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Salak Juraj <j.salak AT ASAMER DOT AT>
03/07/2003 12:04