ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler stopping with error "Program Memory Exhausted"

2003-03-07 14:19:39
Subject: Re: Scheduler stopping with error "Program Memory Exhausted"
From: "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp3965 AT SBC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:17:28 -0600
Rajesh,

I had problems with Unix clients.As per the logs it would show that
dsmsched.log shows only part of the job run and stopped.

Check ur memeory size being utilized if there is memory leak this would
occur.On Unix we have tools that help to work around this issue.

I think u need to update NT as well as TSM patches.

These got eliminated on Unix machines after I updated to latest level of
Patches.
You may also see that so other application may be gobbleing memory leaving
no room for TSM Client.

Balanand Pinni