ADSM-L

Scheduler stopping with error "Program Memory Exhausted"

2003-03-07 14:07:23
Subject: Scheduler stopping with error "Program Memory Exhausted"
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:05:54 -0500
I have a number of Win2K clients where I have seen the TSM Scheduler stopping
with error "Program Memory Exhausted". This happens after the Windows Server
has been backing up for a couple of weeks without any issues. And suddenly it
misses a schedule because of this error.
Does anyone know about a fix?
Some of the Windows NT 4.0 clients also give the same errors but is more
prevalent in Win2K servers.
Any help is appreciated.