ADSM-L

Re: archive retention - quick question!!

2003-03-06 09:15:56
Subject: Re: archive retention - quick question!!
From: "Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT IHWY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 06:14:55 -0800
They will expire tomorrow or whenever you run 'Expire Inventory' from
tomorrow on.  There is no way to change the archive retention within
TSM.  What you should do is to restore the archive and then re-archive
it to a management class with a longer retention period.

--
Joshua S. Bassi
IBM Certified - AIX 4/5L, SAN, Shark

AIX, HACMP, Storage, TSM Consultant