ADSM-L

archive retention - quick question!!

2003-03-06 07:30:05
Subject: archive retention - quick question!!
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 07:27:27 -0500
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to make sure I understood the archive retention period
correctly so that some of the users at my company don't lose data they
wanted to restore from 12/31/2002.  Apparently they archived the data on
12/31/2002 and it has a retention period of 65 days.  Today is the 65th
day.  Will the files expire today or will they expire tomorrow?  Also, is
there anyway to prevent them from expiring (give them a longer retention
period)  before restoring the file?  Thanks for your help!

Joni Moyer
Systems Programmer
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com
(717)975-8338