ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1.6.2 and AIX client 5.1.1.0

2003-03-05 08:52:25
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1.6.2 and AIX client 5.1.1.0
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 06:52:17 -0700
There is not enough information here to make a thorough diagnosis, but it
is likely that the ANR8216W messages are a result of the ANS1074I
messages, not the cause.

One problem I am aware of at this level of the client (5.1.1.0, if I
understand correctly) is IC34996. For AIX, this is fixed in patch level
5.1.5.11. You might try applying that patch to one or two machines that
consistently see this problem to see if that resolves it.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
03/04/2003 08:54