ADSM-L

Re: Questionable error message

2003-03-04 18:10:03
Subject: Re: Questionable error message
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:09:14 -0700
Could provide a little more background regarding this? Complete schedule
definition (Q SCH F=D), client options file, and pre- or postschedulecmd
files, client options set, more of the dsmsched.log and dsmerror.log, TSM
client version, client OS name/version, and TSM server version.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Fred Johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
03/04/2003 12:47