ADSM-L

Re: configuring a disk storage volume how

2003-03-03 11:57:12
Subject: Re: configuring a disk storage volume how
From: GUILLAUMONT Etienne <eguillau AT RGB-TECHNOLOGIE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:55:59 +0100
I just checked the AIX books, the maximum file size up to AIX 4.3.3 is 64
Gb, you will have to use AIX 5 and jfs2 to go beyond this limit

Etienne GUILLAUMONT
e-mail : etienne AT rgb-technologie DOT fr

RGB Technologie
Parc d'Innovation, Bâtiment PYTHAGORE
11 Rue Jean SAPIDUS
67400 ILLKIRCH
Tél :  03 90 40 60 60
Fax : 03 90 40 60 61

                    "Coviello,

                    Paul"                  To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                    <PCoviello@ELLI        cc:

                    OT-HS.ORG>             Subject:     Re: configuring a disk
storage volume how
                    Sent by: "ADSM:

                    Dist Stor

                    Manager"

                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MARI

                    ST.EDU>

                    03/03/2003

                    16:42

                    Please respond

                    to "ADSM: Dist

                    Stor Manager"

just an fyi I have figured it out AIX has a limit of 64 gb.  jfs

Paul