ADSM-L

Advertising in ADSM-L (was RE: licensing costs)

2003-02-27 13:46:34
Subject: Advertising in ADSM-L (was RE: licensing costs)
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:45:59 -0600
From: Mark D. Rodriguez
> I don't solicit business from this list.

Yes, you do. And when you do, it'd be nice if you'd stick an ADV: header
on your subject line. :o)

Many of us on this list are TSM professionals, and most of those
professionals refrain from using ADSM-L to solicit business from other
list readers. Such restraint makes this list nicer to read than some
other lists I've seen, where the advertisements vie with real postings.

I refrain from using my company's default email .sig for this very
reason.

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.stapleton AT berbee DOT com)