ADSM-L

Re: RES: TSM Web Admin

2003-02-27 03:39:45
Subject: Re: RES: TSM Web Admin
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:39:03 +0100

Hi Dan Carlo Freitas Peres!
What happend if you login from a client machine?

What happend if you uninstall your Java VM? (On the TSM server)
And restart the server and try to login again!

Med Vänliga Hälsningar/Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cristie Nordic AB
Box 2
SE-131 06 Nacka
Sweden

Phone : +46-(0)8-641 96 30
Mobil : +46-(0)70-325 15 77
eMail : christian.svensson AT cristie DOT se
MSN : issen007 AT hotmail DOT com

                      Dan Carlo Freitas
                      Peres <danc@NCON.        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      COM.BR>                  cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  RES: TSM Web Admin
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager" <ADSM-
                      L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                      2003-02-26 21:29
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Hi Christian Svensson and others,

I tried to downgrade my java vm to 1.2 and it still doesn`t work. The I
tried another thing: to access a client in another computer. Then, in the
first time, automatically it sugest you to download the JRE by clicking ok.
It works perfectly, and the console in the client can be seen clearly.

But when I try to see the admin`s local console in http://localhost:1580 ,
I enter the admin and password and still doesn`t work!!! But now with
another error:

" Web Console Version 1.2
Starting Connection to 10.x.x.x (my ip) on port 150456375
Can't Establish connection to ADSM server
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: port out range:150456375"

Why this port is so high? And why it still doesn`t work?

Thanks,

Dan Carlo Freitas Peres
danc AT ncon.com DOT br
www.ncon.com.br