ADSM-L

Re: library support question

2003-02-26 10:55:09
Subject: Re: library support question
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:54:18 +0100

Hi Ben!
That library you got is a Overland LibraryPro LP2. (New name PowerLoader,
But not updated on TSM Web site)
If you search for that one you got answer to your questions.

Good luck

Med Vänliga Hälsningar/Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cristie Nordic AB
Box 2
SE-131 06 Nacka
Sweden

Phone : +46-(0)8-641 96 30
Mobil : +46-(0)70-325 15 77
eMail : christian.svensson AT cristie DOT se
MSN : issen007 AT hotmail DOT com

                      bbullock
                      <bbullock@MICRON.        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      COM>                     cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  library support
question
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager" <ADSM-
                      L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                      2003-02-26 16:40
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

        Folks,

        We are looking at perhaps getting this small HP/AIT library to use
for backups at a remote site.
                http://h18004.www1.hp.
com/products/storageworks/ssl2020/index.html

        I'm not finding it on the list of supported devices on this web
page or in the README notes in the latest releases.
        http://www-3.ibm.
com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBM_TSM_Supported_Devices.html

        It looks like it's a Compaq library that has just been rebranded as
HP, but I can't find a cross-reference list.

        Anybody know if TSM supports this library? If not, how do I request
future support?

Thanks,
Ben

GIF image