ADSM-L

Re: ODBC driver for Microsoft : the driver was unable to allocate memory required to support execution

2003-02-24 12:58:24
Subject: Re: ODBC driver for Microsoft : the driver was unable to allocate memory required to support execution
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:54:13 -0700
Hello Arnaud,

I am the developer who works on the ODBC driver, and I am unfamiliar with
this particular problem. Can you please open up a problem with support on
this, as it may require an APAR? You can give the support people my name,
tell them I said this should go to Level 2, and that they can contact me
about this. I don't believe I will need to ask for much information about
this, as I should be able to recreate the problem... but I would like to
see the problem record opened so we have a vehicle for keeping you
informed about the progress of the problem.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
02/24/2003 09:38