ADSM-L

Re: SHOW commands and TSM 5162

2003-02-21 08:49:27
Subject: Re: SHOW commands and TSM 5162
From: Theresa Sarver <tsarver.IFMC AT SDPS DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:47:27 -0500
Thanks for testing this out for me David using your environment, I'll keep on
looking then.

The "*" doesn't seem to help any:

tsm: C2TSMSERV>show version c2n11aix *
ANR0852E SHOW: No matching file spaces found for node C2N11AIX.

>>> deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU 02/21/03 07:36AM >>>
>Anyone else running 5162 and able to use the SHOW VERSION command?

I've never used the SHOW VERSION command before but on my 5.1.6.2
server, a "SHOW VERSION nodename filespacename"  returns output like one
might expect from a show command.

David