ADSM-L

Re: can't delete filespace

2003-02-20 17:49:31
Subject: Re: can't delete filespace
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:46:00 -0600
Good idea, but it's still got all the data:

tsm: ADSM>q occupancy zworykin.itg.uiuc.edu

Node Name         Type  Filespace   Storage     Number of   Physical
----------------  ----  ----------  ----------  ---------  ---------
ZWORYKIN.ITG.UI-  Bkup  \\zworyki-  ITG-3575T-      9,363   1,928.39
 UC.EDU                  n\c$        APE

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Alex
   Alex Lazarevich | Systems Administrator | Imaging Technology Group
            Beckman Institute - University of Illinois
       alazarev AT itg.uiuc DOT edu | (217)244-1565 | www.itg.uiuc.edu