ADSM-L

Re: Exchange Restore/Expiration Question

2003-02-13 09:40:38
Subject: Re: Exchange Restore/Expiration Question
From: "Kamp, Bruce" <bkamp AT MHS DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:39:47 -0500
This is the management class I'm using for Exchange:

Policy Domain Name EXCHANGE_AGENT
Policy Set Name STANDARD
Mgmt Class Name EXCMGMTCLASS
Copy Group Name STANDARD
Versions Data Exists 3
Versions Data Deleted 1
Retain Extra Versions 60
Retain Only Version 120
Copy Mode MODIFIED
Copy Serialization SHRSTATIC
Copy Frequency 0

This is the client setup:

Node Name MRHEXCH01_TDPE
Platform TDP MSExchg
Policy Domain Name EXCHANGE_AGENT
Password Set Date/Time 2002-12-24 06:17:32.000000
Invalid Sign-on Count 0
Contact
Compression CLIENT
Archive Delete Allowed? YES
Backup Delete Allowed? YES
Locked? NO
Last Access Date/Time 2003-02-13 06:38:59.000000
Registration Date/Time 2002-11-13 11:30:35.000000
Registering Administrator ADMIN
Last Communication Method Used Tcp/Ip
Bytes Received Last Session 37108
Bytes Sent Last Session 72144318