ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.2.2.x Problem using Dell Powervault 136T

2003-02-13 05:01:18
Subject: Re: TSM 4.2.2.x Problem using Dell Powervault 136T
From: Jon Evans <Jon.Evans AT HALLIBURTON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:00:28 -0000
I had such a bad experience with Dell firmware on the 136T that I sent
it back.
I suggest you do the same and buy another box. Both the Adic scalar 100
and the IBM 3583 are the same box, with different firmware and work
fine. (the IBM one has IBM drives)

In my experience, Dell's firmware updates for the 136T do not
necessarily get better in reliability over time!

Regards..