ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.2 Question

2003-02-12 18:06:44
Subject: Re: TSM 5.2 Question
From: David le Blanc <David.leBlanc AT IDENTITY-SOLUTIONS.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:01:33 +1100
There is a definite product path to support BMR on all platforms.

Currently, with the loss of TKG/Veritas BMR, Tivoli is recommending
other products for Windows NT.  I might be able to find the press
release if you ask.

As already mentioned, IBM's SysBack is now under the 'Tivoli Storage
Manager for System Backup and Restore'  AKA BMR.

Others will also be soon.