ADSM-L

Re: ITSM For Mail - Domino problems

2003-02-11 16:13:15
Subject: Re: ITSM For Mail - Domino problems
From: Greg Redell <GRedell AT GWL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:10:18 -0600
I had this same problem it turned out to be McAfee Groupshield keeping TDP
from connecting to Domino.

We are using Groupshield 5.2 and we had to add DOMDSMC and DOMDSM to the
application exclusion list in the server settings database for Groupshield

Greg Redell
Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Co.
Phone: 314-525-5877
Email: Gredell AT GWL DOT com

Don't try to fix it, unless you understand it.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Guillaume Gilbert      |
|         |           <guillaume.gilbert@DESJ|
|         |           ARDINS.COM>            |
|         |           Sent by: "ADSM: Dist   |
|         |           Stor Manager"          |
|         |           <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           02/11/2003 02:33 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           "ADSM: Dist Stor       |
|         |           Manager"               |
|---------+---------------------------------->

  |       To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                        |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  ITSM For Mail - Domino problems

Hi All

First off :

TSM Server 5.1.5.4 on solaris
TSM Client on Windows 2000 5.1.5.9
ITSM for mail 5.1.5.0

I installed tsm client and Mail client and everything went fine. Registered
both the "OS" client and the Mail client. When I run domdsmc q adsmserv I
get a response from
my tsm server. when I run domdsmc q domino, thew command just hangs there
and I get no response. When I first run the command I get a C++ error
(don't have it in front of
me and do not have access to it at the moment). There are no errors in any
.log file and in the event log.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Guillaume Gilbert
Conseiller - Gestion du stockage
CGI - Gestion intégré des technologies
TEL. : (514) 281-7000 ext 3642
Pager : (514) 957-2615
Email : guillaume.gilbert AT cgi DOT com