ADSM-L

Re: Tape question

2003-02-11 12:44:34
Subject: Re: Tape question
From: "Ubhaykar, Nitin" <NUBHAYKA AT KOCKW DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:43:40 +0300
Hi,

i tried a variation of your SQL, viz. select node_name, filespace_name from
volumeusage where volume_name='----' - i ran this query on a volume containing
objects from a remote server.

it worked fine, but before giving the result, it came back with a TSM prompt
saying :
"This SQL query might generate a big table, or take a long time. Do you wish to
continue ? Y/N"

i want to run this SQL in a batch file for many similar volumes, is there any
way i can suppress the above-mentioned TSM prompt ?