ADSM-L

Re: unable to move empty volumes to scratch

2003-02-11 10:42:53
Subject: Re: unable to move empty volumes to scratch
From: Dirk Billerbeck <dirk.billerbeck AT GECITS-EU DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:39:09 +0100
Hi,

try

move media vol109 stgpool=<storage_pool_name> wherestate=mountablenotinlib

You can obtain more info about the command by typing 'help move media' into
an admin command line.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With best regards,
Bien amicalement,

CU/2,
                Dirk Billerbeck

Dirk Billerbeck
GE CompuNet Kiel
Enterprise Computing Solutions
Am Jaegersberg 20, 24161 Altenholz (Kiel), Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 431 / 3609 - 117, Fax: +49 (0) 431 / 3609 - 190,
Internet: dirk.billerbeck @ gecits-eu.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.

u.kempad AT SOUTHERNCO DOT [email protected] on 11.02.2003 16:29:49

Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU