ADSM-L

Re: how to expire only version?

2003-02-11 08:19:58
Subject: Re: how to expire only version?
From: Karel Bos <Karel.Bos AT NUON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:18:47 +0100
I think that the only version = 60 means the last deleted version = 60.
Active versions will not be expired. Only inactive ones. So make the only
version inactive (exclude it from the back-up / delete it from the client).
Next back-up the version will be marked inactive and it will over time be
expired.