ADSM-L

select command

2003-02-11 00:10:34
Subject: select command
From: "Chandrasekhar, C.R" <CHARAKOC AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:32:49 +0530
hi TSM guys,

How can I write equivalent select command for the following command.

q event * *  begindate=today-1 enddate=today-1

I tried many ways to achieve  this some were Iam facing problem while
manipulating date function.

Thanks,

chandrasekhar.cr
System Executive,
Tivoli Certified Consultant.

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company