ADSM-L

Re: Web Client hangs for a unix client

2003-02-09 07:12:44
Subject: Re: Web Client hangs for a unix client
From: Sylvia Nergard <sylvianer AT NO.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 13:11:54 +0100
I'm using IE 6. There is no FW. Haven't tried with Netscape.
I'm using the same browser to acess 5.1.5.9 clients  windows clients and
that works fine.

Regards

Sylvia Nergård

                      Richard Sims

                      <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>             To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          cc:

                      Dist Stor                Subject:  Re: Web Client hangs
for a unix client
                      Manager"

                      <[email protected]

                      .EDU>

                      02/08/2003 06:14

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "ADSM: Dist Stor

                      Manager"

>When I try to open a web session against a Linux server (Platform: Linux86
>Client OS Level: 2.2.19-8t) I have problems.  The first time i get
connected
>Explorer), but i miss som eitems (the picture) ...

You did not specify what level of Internet Explorer...
Does it occur with even the latest IE?  Does it occur with Netscape?
Are you going through any kind of firewall?