ADSM-L

Re: Multiple Emails from this group

2003-02-07 11:17:23
Subject: Re: Multiple Emails from this group
From: Lisa Cabanas <CABANL AT MODOT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 10:21:59 -0600
Thanks Martha-- good luck on the servers!

We can put up with it-- it's nice to know you are already on top of it!

lisa

                    Martha
                    McConaghy            To:     CABANL AT MODOT DOT NET
                    <URMMNET AT VM DOT MA       cc:
                    RIST.EDU>            Subject:     Re: Multiple Emails from
this group

                    02/07/2003
                    09:53 AM

I've had reports of this from other lists as well.  We have been having
trouble with our SMTP servers and are working with IBM to fix them.  I
think
that is the source of the trouble.  You guys are just going to have to put
up with it for awhile until we can get things resolved.

Martha