ADSM-L

Re: how to stop mail??

2003-02-07 11:00:24
Subject: Re: how to stop mail??
From: Rob Berendt <rob AT DEKKO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:00:01 -0500
I've been putting stuff in the body and not the subject.  This list server
always responds back that I am not doing it that way.  I wonder if this
list has a problem with my Lotus Notes R6 client.  Other lists I belong to
don't seem to have this issue.  My work around is to send my problems to
webmaster AT marist DOT edu.  Perhaps the webmasters attempt to fix my issue is
what started all the nice blank email's we've been getting :-)

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
02/07/2003 09:19 AM