ADSM-L

Re: how to stop mail??

2003-02-07 09:43:09
Subject: Re: how to stop mail??
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:19:44 +0200
Haven't you got this one:
"Your subscription to  the ADSM-L list (ADSM: Dist Stor  Manager) has been
accepted.
<many lines of description of list features and functions>
More  information on  LISTSERV  commands  can be  found  in the  LISTSERV
reference  card, which  you can  retrieve  by sending  an "INFO  REFCARD"
command to LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU (or [email protected])."

In a nutshell - send to LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU a message with "SET
ADSM-L MSGack" in the *body* (not subject)

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Rob Berendt <rob AT DEKKO DOT COM>
06.02.2003 21:32