ADSM-L

Re: Multiple Emails from this group

2003-02-07 09:00:02
Subject: Re: Multiple Emails from this group
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:59:06 +0200
I also got nine completely empty (except complains added by my mail
server). No headers, empty body, empty subject (actually missing as all
other headers).
People with "Re:"-only at least got something :-)

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Jason Stoessler <Jason.Stoessler AT KINGSWELL.CO DOT UK>
07.02.2003 10:46