ADSM-L

how to stop mail??

2003-02-06 14:22:46
Subject: how to stop mail??
From: Marc Levitan <marc.levitan AT PFPC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 14:18:32 -0500
All,

I sent the following to LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

> SET ADSM-L NOMAIL

And I received:

Your subscription options have been successfully updated. Here are the
exact
settings now  in use  for your  subscription. Please take  a few  moments
check that this is indeed what you wanted.

Subscription options for Marc XXXXX, list ADSM-L:

NOMAIL         You have temporarily turned off your subscription and will
               not receive any mail from the list
FULLHDR        Full (normal) mail headers
NOREPRO        You do not receive a copy of your own postings
ACK            Short e-mail acknowledgement of successfully processed
               Postings

The problem is that I STILL AM RECEIVING EMAIL FROM THE LIST!!!

Does anyone know why?