ADSM-L

Re: TSM manuals - good entry point

2003-02-05 11:29:46
Subject: Re: TSM manuals - good entry point
From: John Bremer <jbremer AT LANL DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:09:06 -0700
thanks richard (and others who responded).  you are correct, this works.

john

At 06:17 PM 2/3/03 -0500, you wrote:
>agreed.  I still haven't found a solid link, since Andy's directions led to
>here:
>http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/software/main/inc/css/swg_ns1.css

John - Could you fully explain what you mean by "still haven't found a
solid link"?
       The manuals are there and waiting, readily reachable via the
method that
Andy pointed out, and the centrix URL that I had posted and which you cited in
your posting:

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

If you have specific complaints, by all means take advantage of the Feedback
link on that web page to advise the web team of endemic problems.

Richard Sims, BU